Monday, October 15, 2007

HERA

hey everyone. this is just a note to inform you that i have recently become involved in the fashion world and have launched a women's clothing line called HERA. the designer has done an amazing job (the line is mostly dresses and tops for now) and we're off to an incredible start. you can already find HERA garments in Neiman Marcus, Barney's, Saks online, and other high-end clothing stores and boutiques in the U.S., Canada, and Europe. check it out the next time you're out shopping. ask for HERA and if they don't have anything in stock yet, tell them they need to get on it! this really is a beautiful line of clothing, if i do say so myself. i'd love to hear your feedback when you see it and try something on for yourself. and please, if your local Neiman Marcus is out of stock (that's the number one store we're pushing right now, and we're selling like hotcakes!), let me know and i'll pass the info on to our sales people. thanks! have a great week...

jimmy

1 comment:

Hera said...

My name is Hera. When I was a kid my name was not popular and I was bullied because of it. Now days I see my name everywhere in the world. I am very proud of my name. Well done.